Los Griegos Del Burque

We would like to use the form of communication to reach out to the world as say "Hey, What's up". As the world changes we must learn to adapt without losing the beautiful things that make us who we are as a people. Adaptation without Assimilation.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good morning!! This is the first morning in a few weeks that I have ten minutes to write a little something. We (Albuquerque Community Schools Project) are about to present on our projects. I will present on the Santa Barbara/Maritneztown Learning Center with a special emphasis on the garden. Yesterday, I spoke about the New Mexico Civic Engagement. Next Wednesday, I will be speaking in Vancouver regarding The Chicano Mexicano Paradigm. Fun stuff. Meriah has been on the road for three weeks and after next weeks travel to Canada, I too will have 3 weeks under my belt. Maybe I will go to the doctor while I am up there!!!! No but serio, we love you all and we will post some pictures on our next blog conversation. Siempre, Joaquin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, we're having a blast!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home